Baked cheesecake is so good! Previously, I only made frozen but got tired of that one could not not have it out of the fridge for longer than 5 minutes. Lemon cheesecake is a really fresh experience that suppresses your sweet tooth at the first bite, you really need to try this one out!
14 digestive biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix the biscuits to fine crumbs.
3. Melt the butter and mix with the crumbs into a smooth mass.
4. Squeeze it out in the bottom of the spring form and slightly up at the edges of the spring form (diameter 22 cm).
5. Bake in center of oven for about 10 minutes, remove the cheesecake. Then increase the heat to 200 degrees celsius.
600 g of room temperatured cream cheese
2 dl granulated sugar
0.5 tsp vanilla aroma
0.25 dl flour
0.75 dl Turkish yoghurt
1 room-temperature eggs
1 room temperature egg yolk
1. Pour some water into a deep baking tray and place in the bottom of the oven. This small detail adds an extra fine baking to the cheesecake.
2. Beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar to a fluffy batter.
3. Then add the vanilla and flour. Whisk for a few minutes and then add the Turkish yoghurt.
4. Finally, whisk in the egg yolk and the egg, one at a time.
5. Pour the filling into the spring form and bake in middle of oven for 10 minutes. Then lower the heat to 125 degrees celsius and bake for another 1 hour.
6. Turn off the heat in the oven and let cheesecake remain in yttlerligare some hours after heating.
7. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before decorating with lemon curd and fresh berries.
Ingredients (lemon curd):
2 egg yolks
2 lemons (juice and a little shell)
1.5 dl granulated sugar
65 g butter
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
2. Set the bowl over a water bath and whisk until thickened.
3. Remove the bowl from the heat and add a little butter in a time stirring. Lemon curden is complete when all the butter has melted.
4. Pour into a bowl and let cool completely before pouring it over the cheesecake.