0.5 cups flour
0.25 cups of cocoa
1 dl powdered sugar
75 g cold butter
1 egg yolk
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add the butter and chop together.
2. Have then in the egg and work quickly into a dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 392 F and let the dough rest in the refrigerator while your oven is getting warm.
4. Press the dough into a pie dish or baking pan with removable edges. Prick the bottom with a fork and let the shell bake in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes.
5. Let the shell cool completely before filling it. Meanwhile, you can make the filling.
200 g milk chocolate with hazelnut
100 g dark chocolate (at least 50% cocoa content)
1,25 cups whipping cream
possibly crushed hazelnut for garnish
1. Roughly chop the two chocolates and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Heat the cream in a saucepan and remove from the heat as soon as you see that it is about to boil. Pour the cream over the chocolate and mix gently until all the chocolate is melted completely into the whipped cream.
3. Put the bowl in the refrigerator until the filling thickens a bit before you pour it in your pie crusts.
4. Let your pie in the refrigerator until the filling has reached a firm consistency. Finish off with garnish.