0.5 cup granulated sugar
1 ripe mashed banana
0.5 cup flour
0.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon baking soda
1,25 cups whipping cream
0,5 cup Dulche de leche
banana, Dulche de leche, cocoa and raspberries for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 530 F.
2. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper
3. Beat the eggs and sugar white and fluffy. Add the mashed banana and whisk a little more.
4. Mix flour, cinnamon, ginger and baking powder in a separate bowl before you sift it into the egg and sugar. Mix gently with a spatula.
5. Pour the mixture over the baking paper and spread out into a evenly thick rectangle.
6. Bake in middle of oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Prepare the filling while the cake cools completely.
8. Whip the cream to soft peaks. Then add Dulche de leche and whisk a little more on low speed until it is distributed evenly in the cream.
9. Spread Dulche de leche cream over the cake, save some for garnish and roll up the cake from the short side.
10. Finish by decorating with cream, banana, raspberry, Dulche de leche and some cocoa.