This cake is vegan and free of white sugar. I had mine made with oatmeal but for a completely gluten-free cake, you can replace it with the same amount of coconut flakes. I baked this recipe in a form that is about 20 cm in diameter and lasts for about 8 pieces.
Ingredients (healthy cookie cake):
1 jar of 400 g soaked chickpeas (240 g drained weight)
2 dl oatmeal (coconut flakes for gluten-free)
2 dl applesauce (check that it is organic and sugar free!)
3 teaspoons of coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla aroma
0.5 tsp baking powder (optional)
0.5 tsp baking soda (optional)
0.5 tsp salt
1 dl peanut butter
100g dark chocolate (at least 80% cocoa content)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius and cover the baking form with baking paper.
2. Add all the ingredients except the dark chocolate and mix together until smooth with a hand blender.
3. Chop the dark chocolate coarsely. Put down half in the batter and fold gently until well distributed.
4. Spread the batter in the baking form and bake in middle of oven for about 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the dark chocolate just after removing the cake from the oven. The cake can be eaten hot or cold.
Ingredients (raspberry sauce):
150 g frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Boil the raspberries and lemon juice in a saucepan until the raspberries dissolve completely. Help with a spoon to mash the raspberries.
2. Strain the raspberry sauce so you get rith of all the seeds. Pour into a bowl and serve hot or cold.