30 g (about 0.5 dl) drained soaked chickpeas
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (almond butter and sesame butter is also good)
2 soft dates
1 dl coconut flakes
4 dl frozen berries
2 teaspoons potato flour
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
2. Wipe the chickpeas dry with paper towels and put them in a bowl.
3. Add the peanut butter and dates. Mix it all together with a hand blender.
4. Have in the coconut flakes and knead quickly into a dough.
5. Divide the berries into four ramekins.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon potato flour to each ramekin and mix around.
7. Cover the berries in each ramekin with a little dough to crumble down.
8. Bake the pies in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.