1 dlgranulated sugar
2 dl powdered sugar
150 g room tempered butter
3 dl flour
1 dl walnuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tin à 397 g caramelized milk
3 dl whipping cream
1 sliced banana
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celisus.
2. Beat the room tempered butter, granulated sugar and powdered sugar fluffy.
3. Run the bananas in a blender. Add to the butter batter with the eggs.
4. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
5. Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl with the walnuts and the sieve into the batter. Turn gently until smooth.
5. Distribute muffin cases in a muffin pan and fill each case with about 2/3 batter.
6. Bake in middle of oven for about 30 minutes. Let the muffins cool completely before filling them with caramelized milk.
7. To fill your cupcakes, take out a bit of the middle of the cupcakes and fill the hole with filling.
8. Whip the cream and top your cupcakes with it. Finish by decorating with banana slices and some cocoa.