Ingredients (healthy chocolate muffins):
1.5 dl peanut butter
3 tablespoons cocoa
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Distribute muffin cases in a muffin pan.
3. Mix together all ingredients and divide into muffin molds. They don’t rise much in the oven, just fill with batter all the way up of the case or a little more.
4. Bake your cupcakes in the middle of oven for 13 minutes.
5. Let cool completely before you have the frosting on.
Ingredients (chocolate frosting):
50 g dark chocolate (80% cocoa content)
1,25 dl soya- or coconut cream (whippable)
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave or over water bath. Let cool completely.
2. Whip the cream to soft peaks.
3. Add little chocolate at the time, while continuing beating until you get a fluffy frosting. Pipe your cupcakes and store in the refrigerator. Can be eaten directly!