150 g unsalted butter
2.75 dl granulated sugar
1.5 dl cocoa
0.5 tsp salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
50 g dark chocolate
1.75 dl flour
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath.
3. Melt the butter over low heat. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add the powdered sugar, cocoa, melted dark chocolate, salt, vanilla sugar and mix together.
4. Whisk in one egg at a time.
5. Finally add flour and mix to a smooth batter.
6. Coat a baking pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter.
7. Bake in middle of oven for about 25-30 minutes. Let cool completely before applying the mousse.
Ingredients (chocolate mousse):
300 g dark chocolate
5 dl whipping cream
crushed hazelnuts, chocolate and strawberries for garnish
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath.
2. Mix quickly down one egg at a time into the melted chocolate.
3. Whip the cream to soft peaks and add the chocolate mixture and continue whisking until you get a fluffy chocolate mousse.
4. Pour the mousse over the cooled brownie and let stand in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with crushed hazelnuts, more chocolate and strawberries.