125 g butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
0,5 cups flour
0,5 cups cocoa
1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Grease a mold with detachable edge, 20 cm in diameter.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
4. Beat until light and fluffy together sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs in a bowl.
5. Mix together the flour, cocoa and salt. Sieve into the egg mixture. Also add the butter.
6. Pour the batter into the mold.
7. Bake in middle of oven for 17-20 minutes until it is loose in the middle, but finished in the edges.
Ingredients (pecan caramel):
50 g butter
0,25 cup granulated sugar
0,5 cups coarsely chopped pecans
1 tablespoon flour
1,5 tablespoon milk
1. Melt the butter and granulated sugar in a saucepan until it gets a little golden.
2. Stir in the chopped pecans and flour during continued heating.
3. Then add the milk. Stir.
4. Pour the batter over the mud cake. Tastes the best after resting in the refrigerator overnight!