Below you have the basic recipe, I chose to flavor my by about 1.5 cups frozen berries (blueberries and raspberries), but it is equally as good flavor of what you want, such as cocoa, nuts, etc. The recipe makes about a gallon of ice cream.
I got the inspiration for this recipe from the talented Scandinavian Wellness. Make sure to check out her blog if you have not already!
Ingredients (breakfast ice cream):
3 ripe bananas
1 can of coconut milk each 400 ml (not light)
1. Peel and slice the bananas and place on a baking sheet in the freezer for at least four hours. The can of coconut milk and whisk are also in the freezer but only 1 hour before you start making the ice cream.
2. Open the can of coconut milk and add the coconut milk, but not coconut water, in a bowl. Whip up.
3. Mix the bananas in a blender until smooth with any seasoning you like. Whisk together then at this together with coconut milk.
4. Pour into a suitable pan and place in the freezer overnight.
Ingredients (Honey Crisp):
1 cup oatmeal
1 tablespoon butter
0.5 tablespoons honey
1. Roast the oats in a frying pan. Add the butter and stir until melted.
2. Then add the honey and stir until all the oats have honey on them.
3. Pour into a bowl and let cool.