150 g oreo crackers
75 g butter
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius. Take a deep oven tray and fill with water to half and set at the bottom of the furnace.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Mix the biscuits to fine crumbs and mix them with the melted butter.
4. Cover the bottom of a springform tin with baking paper and press the mixture into the bottom of the baking pan.
5. Place the baking pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
200g dark chocolate
500g cream cheese
1 dl heavy cream
1.5 dl granulated sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 dl whipping cream, cocoa and fresh berries for garnish.
1. Melt chocolate in microwave or water bath. Let cool.
2. Beat cream cheese, whipped cream, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
3. Whisk in one egg at a time, and finally the melted chocolate.
4. Pour the batter into the mold.
5. Bake in middle of oven for about 45 minutes or until cake is set.
6. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
7. Dust with cocoa and decorate with whipped cream and fresh berries.