1.5 dl flour
1 tbsp caster sugar
65 g soft butter
1 egg yolk (do not duplicate if you make a large pie, then you still have one egg)
1 lemon, zest
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Work quickly all ingredients into a dough. If you think it feels dry you can add a few drops of water.
3. Wrap the dough into plastic and let it stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Cover your pie baking bans in the dough.
5. Bake in the middle of oven for about 10 minutes.
Ingredients (lemon curd):
2 egg yolks (save the egg whites for the meringue)
2 lemons (juice and a little shell)
1.5 dl granulated sugar
65 g butter
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
2. Set the bowl over a water bath and whisk until thickened.
3. Remove the bowl from the heat and add a little butter at the time while stirring. The lemon curd is done when all of the butter has melted.
4. Pour into a bowl and let cool completely before you fill your lemon meringue pie
2 egg whites
1 dl granulated sugar
1. Mix together the ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
2. Beat the meringue with an electric whisk over a water bath and whisk until the sugar crystals has melt.
3. Remove the bowl from the heat and continue whisking until the bottom of the bowl completely has cooled.
4. Pipe the meringue on top of the pie and bake in the oven at 200 degrees until the meringue gets a nice colour.
Wow, vad fina bilder! Ser verkligen jättegot ut 🙂
Dom ser så goda ut 🙂