Serves about 8 large almond cookies.
200 g almond paste
1 egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Grate the almond paste and mix together with the egg white until you get a smooth batter.
3. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and pipe or click out round cookies on the plate.
4. Bake the biscuits in the middle of the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until they get a nice color.
Ingredients (nutella buttercream):
2 egg whites
1 dl granulated sugar
125g unsalted room tempered butter
0.75 dl nutella
1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
150g melted chocolate for garnish
1. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks in a heatproof bowl.
2. Boil water in a pan that fits the bowl to put over.
3. Have the granulated sugar into the egg whites and continue whisking over the pot while the meringue is heated and sugar crystals melt.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and continue whisking until the bowl has cooled completely.
5. Have a little butter in a time with continuous whisking and whisk until you get a fluffy batter.
6. Have the last in nutella and cocoa. Whisk until everything is well mixed.
7. Distribute the butter cream over the cookies. Let them stand in the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate. If the butter cream isn’t cold, there is a risk that it melts when you cover them with chocolate.
8. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath. Let cool a few minutes before covering your biscuits with them. You can either dip them in the chocolate but if you want to have as much filling as I had, the easiest is to put the cake on a fork and pour some chocolate at a time until all are covered.
Men jösses vad gott det ser ut!
Vilka härliga bilder du tar på sådant du lagar eller bakar!
Såg himla goda ut! De måste man prova
Ja älskar nutella 🙂
gud vad goda de ser ut:)
Så gott det ser ut! 🙂