14 graham crackers
1 dl pecans
0.5 dl granulated sugar
a pinch of salt
100 g butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix the crackers, nuts, powdered sugar and salt to fine crumbs.
3. Melt the butter and mix with the crumbs into a smooth mass.
4. Spread the mass in the bottom om the springform and slightly up at the edges.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes. Then increase the heat to 200 degrees.
600 g of room temperature cream cheese
1 dl granulated sugar
0.5 tsp vanilla aroma
2 tbsp of caramelized milk
0.25 dl flour
0.75 dl Turkish yoghurt
1 room-temperature eggs
1 room temperature egg yolk
1. Pour some water into a deep baking tray and place in the bottom of the oven. This small detail adds an extra fine baking to the cheesecake.
2. Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar to a fluffy batter.
3. Then add the vanilla, caramelized milk and flour. Whisk for a few minutes and then add the Turkish yoghurt.
4. Finally, whisk the egg yolk and the egg one at a time into the filling.
5. Pour the filling into the tin and bake in middle of the oven for 10 minutes. Then lower the heat to 125 degrees celsius and bake for another 1 hour.
6. Turn off the heat in the oven and let cheesecake remain for an hour on after heat.
Ingredients (caramel sauce):
1 dl brown sugar
1.25 ml whipping cream
pecans and sea salt for decoration
1. Mix the brown sugar and whipped cream in a saucepan. Boil while stirring for about 10 minutes, you notice that it becomes thicker.
2. Pour the caramel sauce into a bowl and let cool before pouring it over your cheesecake and spread it out evenly. Decorate with pecan nuts.