2 dl jelly sugar
50 g butter
1 egg yolk
1 large egg
2 dl whipping cream
1. Wash the lemons and grate the lemon rind in a saucepan. Also add the juice from one of the lemons. Boil this together with butter and jelly sugar.
2. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the juice from the other lemon.
3. Beat the eggs and stir them into the liquid. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Pour into a bowl and let stand in the refrigerator until the lemon puree is cooled completely.
5. Beat the cream until almost stiff whipped. Add a little cream at a time to the lemon puree while whisking.
6. Let the mousse stand cold for at least 3 hours before you fill your cake or serving in the glass.
mumms de ser ut
Mums låter gott!