3 digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons greek yogurt
1.5 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 pinch vanilla powder
grated zest of one lemon
1. Mix the digestive biscuits to fine crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and mix together the crumbs. Put aside.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients in another bowl until the sugar crystals are completely melted.
4. Add digestive and butter mix in a heatproof mug. Top with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 2 minutes at maximum power but be sure to occasionally turn off the microwave during these two minutes so that the cheesecake doesn’t burn.
6. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the refrigerator and then garnish with berries and dig in.