160 g of chocolate
65 g pecans
1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk à 397 g
25 g butter
coarsely chopped pecans and salt flakes for garnish
1. Roughly chop the chocolate and nuts.
2. Dice the butter.
3. Add the chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a heatproof bowl.
4. Heat the mixture in the microwave on high heat for 90 seconds. Mix well and heat it in the microwave for another 15 seconds if necessary.
5. Add the chopped nuts point. Mix well.
6. Cover a form (15×25 cm) with parchment paper and spread the batter in it. Garnish with additional nuts and salt flakes.
7. Let stand in the refrigerator until it is solidified (usually does not take more than 1 hour).