2 cups whipping cream
1 can of condensed milk à 397 g
3 packets daim chocolate à 56 g
more daim for garnish
1. Roughly chop the daim, have a little extra for garnish.
2. Whip the cream to soft peaks.
3. Add the condensed milk and mix gently with a spatula until smooth.
4. Finally add the chopped daim and mix until evenly distributed in the batter.
5. Pour the ice cream batter into a form that holds about 4,5 cups. Garnish with more chopped daim and let the mold stand in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving.