Ingredients (pie crust):
1 dl powdered sugar
3 dl flour
125 g butter
1 egg yolk
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix quickly all ingredients into a smooth dough.
2. Wrap the dough in plastic and let stand in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
3. Line your baking pan with dough and prick with a fork.
4. Bake the pie crust in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes. Let cool.
1 tin à 375g sweetened condensed milk
5 egg yolks
2 large lemons
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix together condensed milk, vanilla sugar and the juice and zest from the lemons in a bowl.
2. Beat in the egg yolks one at a time until you get a smooth batter.
3. Pour the filling into the pie crust and let stand in the refrigerator until the filling has solidified (minimum 4 hours).
Ingredients (topping & decoration):
2 egg whites
1 dl granulated sugar
about 250 g of fresh strawberries
1. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
3. Decorate the pie with meringue and fresh strawberries.