2 whole eggs
2 egg whites
10 soft dates
2 tablespoons honey
2 dl almond flour
6 tablespoons cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Mix together the avocado, eggs, egg whites, dates and honey with a stick blender.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in another bowl and sift to the avocado mixture.
4. Line a baking pan with a diameter of 23 cm with baking paper and pour in the batter.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight. Served with whipped cream and berries!