100 g butter
1.5 dl granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1.5 dl flour
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tsp cardamom
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Pour in a bowl to cool.
3. Peel the apples and slice into thin slices.
4. Whisk the eggs and sugar into a white and fluffy batter.
5. Mix the flour, vanilla sugar, cardamom and cinnamon in a bowl and sift into the egg and sugar mixture. Mix until smooth.
6. Pour the batter into a greased and floured baking pan with removable edges. Press apple slices in the batter.
7. Bake in middle of the oven for about 25 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and increase the heat to 200 degrees celsius.
Ingredients (tosca glaze):
50 g butter
0.75 dl granulated sugar
50 g chopped almonds
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon milk
1. Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan. Mix in the chopped almonds and flour under continued heating. Then add the milk. Stir.
2. Pour the tosca mixture over the cake and bake for another 10 minutes.