10 digestive biscuits
50 g butter
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Crush the biscuits in a blender or by hand.
3. Mix the crumbs with the butter and spread the biscuits in the glasses.
300 g of cream cheese
1.25 dl whipping cream
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Whisk together all ingredients until it becomes a creamy and fluffy batter. Add in the glasses over the crumbs.
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Boil half of the blueberries with granulated sugar and vanilla sugar. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
2. Pour some of it over each cheesecake and garnish with the rest of the berries.