125g cold butter
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons flaxseed
2 tablespoons cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Chop together butter, flour and flaxseed. Add the water and work quickly into a dough.
3. Roll the dough into a ball and place in a plastic bag. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
4. Press the dough into a pie dish and cover the edges with aluminum foil. Prick the bottom gently with a fork and pre-bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
200 g chicken fillet
250 g broccoli
1 tablespoon butter
1. Divide the broccoli and cook for a few minutes in salted water.
2. Chop the leek finely and cut the chicken into cubes of about 1×1 cm.
2. Fry the leeks and chicken together in butter. The chicken should not be done without just getting a little color and leeks should be soft. Remove from heat.
3. Add chicken, leek and broccoli in pie shell.
3 large eggs
0,75 cups of milk or red matgrädde
1 cup grated cheese
salt & pepper
1. Whisk together all the ingredients to the egg mixture and pour over the chicken and broccoli.
2. Bake the pie in the middle of the oven for about 45 minutes. The filling should no longer be loose and have a nice golden color.