If you don’t have access to marshmallowfluff then regular marshmallows goes just as well with regular because they will still melt a bit when you burn them 🙂 Another tip is to have about 1 cup Nutella in the chocolate ganache after it got the right consistency. It was super delicious with a slight nutty flavor in the chocolate.
Ingredients (serves 4):
200 g dark chocolate
1 cup dl cream
50 g butter
7 digestive biscuits
1 jar marshmallowfluff à 213 g or 2-3 large marshmallows per serving
1. Roughly chop the dark chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Heat the cream in a saucepan. Pull the pan from the heat as soon as you see that the cream is about to boil.
3. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and mix well to the chocolate and cream merged completely into a smooth chocolate batter. Put the bowl in the refrigerator and mix occasionally. The chocolate ganache should have a spreadable consistency when it is finished.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix the digestive biscuits to a fine crumbs. Mix the biscuits and butter.
5. Now just fill the glasses with your s’mores-dessert. Start with 2-3 large spoons digestive crumbles, chocolate ganache and then finally marshmallowfluff / marshmallows. Finish with burning of the marshmallow fluff.
5. Can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator.