1 jar of 400 g strained tomatoes
3 pressed garlic cloves
1.5 tsp seasoning pepper 1.5 tsp caraway
1.5 tsp salt
0.5 teaspoons black pepper
3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until the onions become soft.
2. Then add the strained tomatoes, all spices, parsley and cilantro. Mix until it starts to simmer, lower the heat if needed and put on the lid.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs.
500 g minced beef
1 teaspoon paprika spice
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tsp salt
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
2 eggs and a few parsley leaves for garnish
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs.
2. Roll into balls.
3. Add all the meatballs into the tomato sauce. Preferably not on top of each other.
4. Place the lid back on and let the meatballs cook with the tomato sauce for about 30 minutes.
5. Hatch two eggs on the meatballs and let them cook without a lid on. Finish by garnishing with some parsley.