Ingredients (serving chocolate chip cookies):
260 g soaked chickpeas (400g with water in Konserven)
1 tsp vanilla aroma
1 dl peanut butter
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
100g dark chocolate (at least 80% cocoa)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Remove the water from the chickpeas. Rinse and wipe them dry with paper towels.
4. Chop the chocolate coarsely and fold gently into the batter. Save 1/3 to garnish with.
5. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and click out the batter on the plate. Garnish with chocolate and push out to cookie shapes. The cookies do not melt out in the oven so it does not matter if it’s a bit crowded on the plate.
5. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes or until they have a golden brown color.