The ice cream that I used this time was with After Eight but you can of course use any flavor you want. This recipe is enough for about 15 servings.
Ingredients (ice cream cookie sandwiches):
115 g unsalted butter
1 dl brown sugar
0.5 dl granulated sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
3 dl flour
1 teaspoon cornstarch
0,5 teaspoons baking soda
75 g dark chocolate
75 g of white chocolate
1 set of ice cream (about 1 liter)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Coarsely chop the chocolate
3. Whisk together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar to a fluffy batter.
4. Then add the eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
5. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add them with butter mixture and fold gently with a spatula. Do not mix for too long, then there is a risk that no chocolate melts! Set the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Click the small balls with much space between each other on the baking sheet. Is not enough a plate, it is better to take one more.
8. Bake in middle of oven for about 8 minutes. The cookies will only get some color along the edges.
9. Let the cookies cool on a rack and place them in the refrigerator on a plate.
10. Add approximately 0.5 dl ice cream between two cookies with a cold spoon. Stand fast your ice cream cookies in the freezer.