1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons honey
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch of cinnamon
1/4 cup peanut butter
1-2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3. Add peanut butter and honey to a crumbly mass.
4. Add the milk a little at a time and knead into a malleable dough.
5. Shape into equal sized balls and press your thumb lightly in the middle so you get a little pit.
6. Add the cookies on a plate with parchment paper. Add in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
7. Add a little jam into each pit and bake in middle of oven for about 5 minutes. Store in the refrigerator after they cooled.