Ingredients (malteasers fudge brownie):
150 g unsalted butter
200g dark chocolate
1 cup granulated sugar
0,25 cup cocoa
0.5 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
0,75 cups flour
100 g malteasers
ice cream and Pampas Deli Dulche de leche baking for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath.
3. Melt the butter over low heat. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate, salt, vanilla sugar and mix together.
4. Whisk in one egg at a time.
5. Finally add flour and mix to a smooth batter.
6. Coat a baking pan with size 15×25 cm with baking paper and pour the batter into it.
7. Bake in middle of oven for about 25-30 minutes. Add the malteasers on top of the brownie while it’s still hot.
8. The brownie is the tastiestwhen resting in the refrigerator overnight. Served with ice cream and Dulche de leche.