Ingredients (banoffee pie in glass):
50 g butter
7 digestive biscuits
0,5 cup walnuts
1 cup Dulche de leche classic
4 cup heavy cream
grated chocolate and berries for garnish
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Mix digestive biscuits and walnuts in a food processor into fine crumbs. Put it in a bowl.
3. Add the butter and mix well.
3. Slice the bananas and whisk the cream.
4. Drizzle Dulche de leche on the inside of the glasses. I used a piping bag which I cut a small opening to to get to it nicely.
5. Add the butter crumble to the bottom, then whipped cream, sliced bananas, whipped cream again, and finally grated chocolate and berries. Done and can be eaten right away!