1 cup peanut butter
0,75 cup granulated sugar
1,25 cups rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons cold coffee
0,25 dl Dulche de leche
100g dark chocolate
0,5 cup coarsely chopped peanuts (roasted and salted)
1. Mix together peanut butter, granulated sugar, oatmeal, vanilla sugar, cocoa and cold coffee in a bowl until you get a smooth and malleable paste.
2. Divide the mixture into 10 equal parts.
3. Take part, flatten it in your hand and add a small dab of Dulche de leche in the middle. Fold in the edges so that the clique is completely covered and roll gently to the chocolate ball gets a nice round shape. Repeat the process for all 10 parts.
4. Allow the chocolate balls rest in the refrigerator while you melt the dark chocolate. Let the chocolate cool. It will be a little thicker in texture but still runny.
5. Drizzle a little chocolate every on every chocolate ball and garnish with chopped peanuts. Can be eaten directly!