Ingredients (blueberry cake):
150 g unsalted softened butter
0,75 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1.5 tsp baking soda
1,25 cups blueberries
grated zest of one lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 347 F.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a fluffy batter.
3. Add one egg at a time, while continuing to beat.
4. Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl before you aim them in the rest of the ingredients. Mix with a spatula until you have a smooth batter. Add the grated zest of one lemon and mix some more.
7. Line the baking pan with baking paper. Pour the batter into the baking pan.
8. Add the blueberries in an even layer over the batter.
50 g unsalted butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
0.25 cup granulated sugar
0,5 cups flour
0,75 cups of oatmeal
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
1. Add all ingredients for the crumble into a bowl and work quickly together to make a crumbly dough with your fingertips.
2. Sprinkle the crumble over the blueberries.
3. Bake in middle of oven for about 40-45 minutes
4. Serve with vanilla flavoured whipped cream and more blueberries!