1.5 dl granulated sugar
1.5 dl flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Filling & Decoration:
1 jar of dulche de leche
3 dl whipping cream
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees celsius.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until white and fluffy.
3. Mix flour and baking powder and sieve into the egg batter. Turn gently until everything is well mixed.
4. Place baking paper on a baking sheet and spread the batter into a rectangle.
5. Bake in center of oven for about 5 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to cool before spreading on Dulche de leche. Leave at least 1 cm plot along one short side. Roll the cake to a stump.
7. Decorate the cake with cream, chocolate glaze and fresh berries.