The cupcakes are baked in and decorated with cupcake cases and toppers from My Perfect Day. The Ferris wheel cupcake stand is also from there. I love the color combination of pink and silver!
Ingredients (vanilla cupcakes):
50 g butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
1 cup strong coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy. Add the butter and milk.
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in the egg mixture.
5. Spread batter into a muffin pan with muffin cups and bake in middle of oven for 10-15 minutes.
6. Let cool thoroughly.
7. Dip each cupcake in the strong coffee in less than 2 seconds. Let rest while you make the frosting.
Ingredients (tiramisu frosting):
300 g of cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream
5 tablespoons icing sugar
cocoa for garnish
1. Whisk together cream cheese, whipped cream and icing sugar into a thick and fluffy batter.
2. Pipe your cupcakes and garnish with cocoa.
3. Keep your cupcakes in refrigerator.
In collaboration with My Perfect Day