And hey, how great are these cans for ingredients? And the cute measurement kit? All this is from Strömshaga who have so much nice home decor! As I hang a lot in the kitchen it’s not surprising that I love the kitchen interior so I find it hard to tear myself away once I check out their online store Balders Hage.
100 g soft butter
1 dl granulated sugar
2 tablespoons dark syrup
2.25 dl flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon ground ginger
50 g chopped dark chocolate
50 g of coarsely chopped milk chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celisus.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and syrup to a fluffy batter.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and ground ginger in a separate bowl. Turn it into the batter with a spatula.
4. Divide the dough and roll out to two lengths.
5. Place the rolls on a baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten them a bit. Groove with a fork and sprinkle over the chopped chocolate.
6. Bake the rolls in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes. They should get a golden color.
7. Allow them to cool and then cut on the diagonal lengths. Let cuts are cool on the baking sheet.
Åh vad gott! Jag ÄLSKAR kolasnittar!! 😀