Ingredients (digestive base):
10 digestive biscuits
50 g butter
1. Melt the butter.
2. Crush the biscuits in a blender to fine crumbs and mix in the butter.
3. Divide the crumbs into four glasses or cans. Let stand in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
2 cups whipping cream
1 teaspoon agar agar powder
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla powder
0.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon ground cardamom
1. Place all ingredients for the filling in a saucepan. Whisk lightly by hand so that everything is mixed and then bring to boil while whisking constantly.
2. Remove the pan from the heat when the filling has begun to boil and distribute it in the glasses or cans. Leave to set in the refrigerator while you prepare the apple topping.
Ingredients (caramelized apple slices):
1 tart apple
50 g butter
0.75 cups powdered sugar
1. Divide the apple in two, core, keep the peel and slice into 0.5 cm thin slices.
2. Add the butter and icing sugar in a pan and heat over high heat. Stir in the pan until it starts to get a nice golden color. Add the apple slices and stir constantly until the apples are soft.
3. Take out an apple slice at a time and then drain on kitchen paper. Distribute then the slices in serving the molds.