one cake base according to this recupe for a baking pan with a diameter of 15 cm
1 set strawberry mousse
500 g fresh strawberries
2 cups whipping cream
1. Divide cake base into three parts.
2. Layer the cake base with strawberry mousse and sliced strawberries.
3. Cover the cake with a thin layer of whipped cream.
Ingredients (chocolate glaze):
50 g dark chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave or over a water bath.
2. Let cool at room temperature. The icing will thicken a bit but still be runny.
3. Allow the chocolate glaze to flow over edges of the cake. Let the chocolate harden before you decorate with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.