Ingredients (no bake strawberry cheesecake):
21 digestive biscuits
150 g butter
400 g of cream cheese
1 cups whipping cream
0.5 tsp pure vanilla powder
250 g fresh jorgubbar
100 g dark chocolate 50 g butter to chocolate glaze
1. Mix the biscuits to fine crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits. Mix well until you obtain a malleable mass.
3. Cover the bottom of a baking pan with removable edges with parchment paper. Press out the biscuit mass in the bottom of the baking pan.
4. Rinse the strawberries and pat them dry with paper towels. Cut the leaves of some strawberries so that they have a flat surface to stand on. Cut them in two and distribute them along the edge of the pan.
5. Whisk together cream cheese, whipped cream and vanilla powder to a fluffy batter. Add the mixture into the baking pan and spread the so you get a smooth surface.
6. Let the cheesecake stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. .
7. To make the chocolate glaze, melt the chopped chocolate and butter over low heat until everything have melted completely. Pour the glaze into a bowl and let stand in the refrigerator. Make sure to check on it every now and then. The icing is ready to use when it has thickened but still be liquid.
8. Remove the edges of the baking pan and then decorate your cheesecake with chocolate glaze and strawberries that you have left.
Ingredients (banoffee pie in glass):
50 g butter
7 digestive biscuits
0,5 cup walnuts
1 cup Dulche de leche classic
4 cup heavy cream
grated chocolate and berries for garnish
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Mix digestive biscuits and walnuts in a food processor into fine crumbs. Put it in a bowl.
3. Add the butter and mix well.
3. Slice the bananas and whisk the cream.
4. Drizzle Dulche de leche on the inside of the glasses. I used a piping bag which I cut a small opening to to get to it nicely.
5. Add the butter crumble to the bottom, then whipped cream, sliced bananas, whipped cream again, and finally grated chocolate and berries. Done and can be eaten right away!